Most of the EU political leaders invited to Zagreb for Croatia’s EU entry party celebrations have now left the Croatian capital, but they definitely wont have left hungary. Daily newspaper Jutarnji list has revealed what was on the menu for heads of state and Eurocrats at last night’s official dinner.
With one of Croatia’s leading chef’s Dino Galvagno in charge, the guests were served:
– Bread baked from 6 different types of grains with salt
– Indigenous goat and sheep cheese
– Fish – Marinated and salted anchovies
– New potatoes from Lika
– Lamb under the peka with peas, beans and cabbage
– Apricot pastry
– Croatian wines – Zlatan Posip, Laguna Merlot, Coronica Gran Malvazija, Grasevina Belje, Stina Plavac, De Ghoto Pinot, Krauthaker Zelenac, Traminac Principovac and Tomac Brut champagne.