Croatia recently announced the rules to enter the country ahead of what is expected to be another busy tourist season. There are 6 entry requirement options with visitors to Croatia needing to fulfil just one to enter:
1. A negative PCR (taken 72 hours before arrival at the border) or Antigen test (taken 24 hours before arrival at the boarder).
2. A vaccination certificate showing final dose taken more than 14 days ago.
3. Booster dose certificate.
4. Proof of recovery from Covid more than 11 days and less than 180 days ago.
5. Proof of recovery from Covid and first dose of vaccine more than 11 days and less than 270 days ago.
6. Pay for a test on arrival and remain in self-isolation until a negative result.
All children under 12 years of age are exempt from providing test results if their parent or guardian fulfil all requirements.
Those visiting from outside the EU also need to show evidence of either owning a property in Croatia or confirmation of reservation or paid accommodation in either hotel, camp site, private rental, boat or other tourism accommodation provider.
These rules make Croatia one of the easiest countries to enter in Europe according to U.K travel testing experts Certyfly who looked at all the data and complied a list of the Easiest Countries in Europe to visit during Covid in 2022.
Covid measures are currently still in place across Europe for 2022 and many travellers are opting to visit countries that have fewer travel restrictions.
Countries ranked on pre-departure tests required — those with antigen tests ranked higher than those requiring PCR. Countries then ranked by the requirement for Covid certs to access tourist establishments, mask mandates and curfews/restrictions in place and Croatia was ranked the 4th Easiest Country in Europe To Visit during Covid 2022.
TOP 10 EASIEST EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO ENTER 2022:
5. United Kingdom
For the full list of the 25 Easiest European Countries to Enter during Covid 2022, click here.