ZAGREB, 7 October 2020 – Tickets go on sale at 10:00 am today for Croatia’s upcoming Nations League matches against Sweden and France in Zagreb.
Croatia will face Sweden on 11 October, followed but a date with the world champions France on 14 October. Both matches will be played at Maksimir stadium in Zagreb with kickoff at 20:45 pm.
After UEFA allowed the return of fans to stadiums, the Croatian Football Federation has made tickets available for 30% of the stadium capacity. Tickets are only available to purchase online and the prices are as follows:
West stand – middle-lower – 250 kn
West stand – lower – 150 kn
West stand – upper – 100 kn
North stand – lower 60 kn
North stand – upper 60 kn
Only Croatian citizens are able to purchase tickets that must be download and printed out.
Due to special epidemiological measures in the stands, one person can buy only two (2) tickets, no less, no more. In addition to their data, the customer also enters data on another fan for whom he buys tickets, where the other fan does not necessarily have to be a citizen of Croatia.
The deadline for purchasing tickets online is October 11, 2020, until 12:00 for the match against Sweden, or October 14, 2020, until 12:00 for the match against France or until tickets sell out.
Tickets are available here.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE TICKET HOLDER
Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, the general conditions for ticket sales also include the following obligations of ticket holders:
1. Ticket holders must not come to the stadium and must contact the relevant local health authorities if they have any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
2. Ticket holders must not come to the stadium within 10 days of a positive SARS-CoV-2 test, nor if they have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 in the last 14 days.
3. Ticket holders must confirm that they are aware of and informed of all risks associated with the current pandemic.
4. Ticket holders must notify healthcare facilities and match organisers if they receive a positive SARS-CoV-2 test result within 48 hours of the match.
5. Ticket holders must undertake to comply with all stadium rules, including:
– Spectators are required to wear a face mask that covers their mouth and nose at all times as they move around the stadium (while waiting in line to enter the stadium or in line to serve food and drink or in line for the toilet as they enter the stadium while moving through the stands to their place and during any other movement around the stadium). They will briefly remove the mask during a security check at the entrance, and when they sit in their seat they should remove the mask from their face.
– Maintaining physical distance, including distance from other spectators and workers in the stadium, unless otherwise notified by the competent staff in the stadium or if physical barriers have been applied (eg plexiglass barriers).
– Use of the seats allocated to them, ensuring the physical distance between all seats for which tickets have been issued.
– Not using any seat other than that assigned to them by their ticket.
Spectators who refuse to comply with these provisions will not be allowed to enter the stadium and will be escorted out of the stadium if they do not comply with these provisions during their stay at the stadium.
Fans are also recommended to:
1. Regular hand disinfection with a disinfectant that will be available at the stadium.
2. Avoid crowds and staying in groups of several people.
3. Download and use the contact tracking application.
4. Use of contactless payment methods.