ZAGREB, 24 June 2020 – Eurowings, which was one of the first airlines to re-established services from Germany to Croatia, has announced its flight schedule for July, Croatian Aviation reports.
Eurowings is already flying between German airports and Zagreb, Pula, Rijeka, Zadar and Split, but will have more frequencies starting from July on many routes.
Flights to Zagreb
- Koln – Zagreb: Instead of two, the service will operate three times per week, every Monday, Thursday and Sunday
- Stuttgart – Zagreb: The route will start with operations two times per week, every Thursday and Sunday
No changes in Pula and Rijeka
Eurowings will continue flying to Pula and Rijeka in July but without changes in comparison with schedule in June.
- Dusseldorf – Pula: Once per week, every Saturday
- Dusseldorf – Rijeka: Once per week, every Saturday
- Hamburg – Rijeka: Once per week, every Sunday
New route to Zadar
The existing Koln – Zadar route (which is operating once per week, every Saturday) will continue to operate, but Eurowings will resume the Stuttgart – Zadar route (from July 5th once per week). This route will have two weekly flights from July 2nd, every Wednesday and Sunday.
Many changes on routes to Split Airport
Split Airport will have 13 international weekly flights, operated by Eurowings.
- Hamburg – Split: Will continue to operate twice per week (Tuesday and Sunday)
- Stuttgart – Split: Will operate twice per week (in June once per week), every Wednesday and Saturday
- Dusseldorf – Split: Will operate three times per week (in June once per week), every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday,
- Koln – Split: Will start with operations from July, five times per week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday) and there will be two daily flights every Saturday.
Eurowings will not resume flights to Dubrovnik and Osijek during July, which means that Osijek will be without international flights in the next month.