Two Croatian restaurants among the best in Europe according to TripAdvisor users
TripAdvisor has published its Best of the Best lists for this past year, which includes a selection of the best restaurants, hotels, destinations, beaches and activities compiled according to user reviews.
For the Best of the Best lists, data and reviews from the period 1 January 2020 to 30 April 2021 were collected.
The list of the best European fine dining restaurants includes two restaurants in Croatia.
Ranked in 24th place on the list was Monte in Rovinj. Monte, which has been considered one of the top restaurants in Croatia for a number of years, was awarded a Michelin star back in 2017. It was the first restaurant in the country to be awarded it.
“It’s just really an awesome experience,” “Excellent experience,” were two of the user quotes.
In 25th place on the list was Restaurant 360 in Dubrovnik.
Set inside Dubrovnik walls, above the port, surrounded by beautiful architecture, Restaurant 360 is famous for its Mediterranean specialties. Influenced by the local history and the Adriatic sea, the menu is based on the classics of Croatian cuisine, combined with a modern twist. In 2018, the restaurant was awarded a Michelin star.
TripAdvisor quotes about the restaurant included:
“Amazing view, atmosphere, food, and wine pairings,” “Brilliant all round!”
Top 10 Best Fine Dining Restaurants — Europe
1. The Old Stamp House, Ambleside, UK
2. Restaurant La Maison d’a Cote, Montlivault, France
3. Les Plaisirs Gourmands, Schiltigheim, France
4. El Xato, La Nucia, Spain
5. Martin Berasategui, Lasarte-Oria, Spain
6. Quintessenza, Trani, Italy
7. Ristorane Villa Crespi, Orto San Giulio, Italy
8. Auberge Du Vieux Puits, Fontjoncouse, France
9. Ristorante Don Alfonso 1890, Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi, Italy
10. The Kitchin, Edinburgh, UK
24. Monte, Croatia
25. Restaurant 360, Croatia