Croatia is known worldwide as a tourist destination, and now it can also be your business destination. Come and discover what the market has to offer at the Meeting G2.1 conference, where you can learn about investment opportunities offered by both Croatian and European Union institutions.
Participate at the first ever conference organized by Croatian returnees for Croatian returnees, which is also supported by domestic companies, agencies and institutions including (in orden of appearance in the program): the President of the Republic of Croatia, Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, Agency for Investments and Competitiveness, Ernst & Young, Croatian Agency for SMEs, Innovations and Investments, MBA Croatia, Croatian Employers’ Association, Enterprise Europe Network, Croatian Association for Franchising, Deloitte, ZIP – Zagreb Entrepreneurship Incubator, Croatian Chamber of Economy, Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Crafts, Zagreb Agency for Development, Croatian Bank for Reconstruction and Development, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Ruđer Bošković Institute, Ivo Pilar Institute, State Office for Croats Abroad, Renova, Barrister & Solicitor, Zagreb Tourist Board, etc.
The aim of the conference is:
1. To attract entrepreneurs and business people of Croatian descent and international companies with Croatian capital – invitations have been sent to Croatians living in more than 30 countries across the world.
2. To attract entrepreneurs and project starters from Croatia.
3. To present various opportunities and methods of investment in Croatia and EU funds.
4. To network Croats from abroad with state agencies and private projects in Croatia.
5. To present the legal framework for investing in Croatia and opportunities for use of EU funds.
6. To create possibilities for signing preliminary contracts or conclude cooperation agreements between Croats from abroad and Croats from the homeland.
7. To discuss and lay the foundations for the establishment of the Croatian World Chamber of Commerce.
Register today as early bird registration rates end on September 15th.
For more info and how to register, click here