easyJet announces 7 flights to Split from UK, Italy & France
- by croatiaweek
- in Travel
ZAGREB, 14 July 2020 – British low-cost airline easyJet has announced a further seven flight resumptions to the Croatian city of Split, Croatian Aviation reports.
Recently, easyJet announced six service resumptions to Croatia and now they have announced seven more from the UK, Italy and France bringing the total number of connections to Split to thirteen.
Seven fights to Split to resume
- Lyon – Split – from July 20th, 2 times per week (Mon, Thu)
- Bristol – Split – from July 21st, 2 times per week (Tue, Sat)
- London Gatwick – Split – from July 18th, 5 times per week (daily except Mon and Fri)
- Milan – Split – from July 22nd, 2 times per week (Wed and Sat)
- Naples – Split – from July 24th 6 times per week (daily except Wed)
- Paris Orly – Split – from July 24th, 2 times per week (Mon and Fri),
- Manchester – Split – from July 25th, 2 times per week (Tue and Sat)
Also, a number of weekly flights will be increased on the existing routes:
- Amsterdam – Split – from 2 to 5 weekly flights
- Geneva – Split from 1 to 3 weekly flights.