Croatia’s Most Followed Tweeters
- by croatiaweek
- in Entertainment
Footballers and musicians have dominated the list of the most followed Croatian personalities on social network Twitter in 2013.
Comfortably in number one position was Bayern Munich striker Mario Manđžukić with more than 160,000 followers. Giant tennis player Ivo Karlović, renowned for his humourous tweets, was in second place with over 63,000 followers. Pop singer Nina Badrić was in third place with over 43,000 followers. Twitter is still not that popular amongst Croatian personalities with many opting not to have a profile on the popular social media network.
The Top 10 Most Followed Croatian Personalities are:
1. Mario Manđžukić (Football) – 160k
2. Ivo Karlović (Tennis) – 63k
3. Nina Badrić (Singer) – 43k
4. Eduardo da Silva (Football) – 38k
5. Dejan Lovren (Football) – 36k
6. 2Cellos (Music) – 22k
7. Mladen Petrić (Football) – 19k
8. Croatian Government – 18k
9. Fani Stipković (TV Presenter) 15k
10. Jelena Rozga (Singer) – 13k