Croatia’s Eurovision song to be chosen at Dora – candidates revealed
- by croatiaweek
- in Entertainment
ZAGREB, 3 February 2023 – 18 singers will battle it out at the 2023 Dora Music Festival on 11 February with the winner representing Croatia at Eurovision 2023.
Among this year’s finalists is talented Croatian-American musician Yogi Lonich, who has worked with some of the biggest artists in the world, including Chris Cornell, Melissa Etheridge, Cat Stevens, Alanis Morissette, Shakira, DJ Zedd, Richard Marx, Kid Rock and Meredith Brooks to name a few.
The 2023 Dora Music Festival will take place in Opatija again with the winner being crowed after votes from the jury (50%) and TV audience (50%) are counted.
The winner will represent Croatia at the 67th edition of Eurovision Song Contest which is set to take place in Liverpool in May.
Croatia has participated in the Eurovision Song Contest 27 times since making its debut at the 1993 contest. Croatia’s best result in the contest is fourth-place finishes in 1996 (Maja Blagdan) and 1999 (Doris Dragović).
Mia Dimšić represented Croatia last year at Eurovision but failed to make the semi-finals with her song Guilty pleasure.
2023 Dora Music Festival
1. Top of the Pop ft. Mario 5reković – Putovanje
3. Boris Štok – Grijeh
4. Tajana Belina – Dom
5. Krešo i Kisele kiše – Kme kme
6. Maja Grgić – I Still Live
7. Barbara Munjas – Putem snova
8. Đana – Free fallin’
9. Patricia Gasparini – I Will Wait
10. The Splitters – Lost and Found
11. Hana Mašić – Nesreća
12. Damir Kedžo – Angels and Demons
13. Martha May – Distance
14. Detour – Master Blaster
15. Meri Andraković – Bye Bye Blonde
16. Let 3 – Mama ŠČ!
17. Eni Jurišić – Kreni dalje
18. Harmonija disonance – Nevera (Lei, lei)