- SunceBeat returns for its 13th season this summer in Tisno, the beautiful location’s longest-running festival
- The idyllic Dalmatian coastline is the scene for Europe’s most intimate festival which has just announced its first wave of artists
- Special guests include The Blessed Madonna, Kerri Chandler, Kenny Dope, Dave Lee ZR, Dam Swindle, Miguel Migs, Mark Farina, Horse Meat Disco, Colleen ‘Cosmo’ Murphy and many more
- Debuts from MYD (DJ SET), Colleen ‘Cosmo’ Murphy, Kings of Tomorrow ft. Julie McKnight Arielle Free, Ultra Nate (live and DJ set), Ash Lauryn, Demuja, Emmaculate and many more
- DAM Swindle celebrate their 10th anniversary at SunceBeat, Paris’ iconic DJoon Club host the Beach Stage and a boat party, Sadar Bahar and Friends and Chicago’s Chosen Few have takeovers
- SunceBeat offers blissed-out beats by day and as the sun sets it shifts into a pulsating festival, with boat parties, beach-side action and the incredible open-air club, Barbarella’s
- Dates are Thursday 21st July – Thursday 28th July 2022
- For further info and tickets: www.suncebeat.com
SunceBeat is back this summer with its first wave line-up now released for its 13th edition. It is the longest running festival at the beautiful coastal hideaway at The Garden Tisno.
Nestled in a stunning pine-shaded Adriatic hideaway along the coastline, the idyllic festival has cultivated a global audience. Drawn to its daytime blissed-out beats and sparkling hedonism through the evening and night, all the way through to dawn at Barbarella’s – a unique open-air club which has no comparison.
The festival also features intimate beach-side dancing, boat parties on the beatific Adriatic, the mesmeric Olive Grove and headline artists on the Garden Stage. It’s a vibrant mix of music, energy and pure escapism under the sun and stars, a week-long odyssey with friends and old and new set in a truly stunning location.
SunceBeat mixes a holiday and festival seamlessly as one experience – there is a wealth of restaurants, beautiful beaches and idyllic old towns to explore, around Tisno and further afield. Pellucid waters shimmer and the national parks like Kornati are wonderful to escape to.
The first wave or artists for SunceBeat 2022 has been revealed and it’s an intoxicating mix of debut talent and festival favourites making a welcome return spanning underground house, disco, Afro, soul, R&B and funk. Artists in the first wave include: The Blessed Madonna, Kerri Chandler, Kenny Dope, Dave Lee ZR, Dam Swindle, Miguel Migs, Mark Farina, Horse Meat Disco, Natasha Diggs, Mike Dunn, John Morales, DJ Spen, DJ Spinna, Sadar Bahar, Terry Hunter, Children Of Zeus (live), Lukas Setto (Live), Djeff, Dan Shake, Ash Lauryn, Hyenah, Marina Trench, Lakuti, Elkka, Rich Medina, Boo Williams, Mafalda, CinCity and many more.
Debutants include MYD (DJ Set), Colleen ‘Cosmo’ Murphy, Kings of Tomorrow Ft Julie McKnight, Arielle Free, Ultra Nate (live and DJ Set), Ash Lauryn, Demuja, Emmaculate, Holly Lester and many more across the week.
The festival’s founder, Alex Lowes, says: “We can’t wait to get back to Tisno this summer for our 13th year in Croatia. There’s no better place for some pure escapism on the coastline and our soundtrack from some of the world’s finest performers is set to be magical. We have been working hard to curate what we feel is our strongest line-up to date. We have lots of new names who we know will fit in perfectly in Tisno and capture the magic. We remain committed in continuing SunceBeat’s diversity in everything we do and feel our first wave of guests embodies this, with many incredible female artists and DJs across the festival, some of the most exciting new young talent breaking through and of course some SunceBeat icons back with us, part of our journey as the longest running festival at The Garden Tisno.”
During the festival, DAM Swindle celebrate their 10th anniversary hosting Barbarella’s one night and a boat party, Paris’ iconic DJoon Club hosts the Beach Stage and a boat party, then Sadar Bahar and Friends and Chicago’s Chosen Few have takeovers during the festival, assembling ten legendary artists for SunceBeat.
Alex adds: “It’s a huge year for festivals in general, both in Croatia and around the world, so we are hoping it’s a good year for everyone in the scene as the industry continues to recover. We can’t welcome everyone for what is going to be a brilliant summer in Tisno.”
Thursday 21st July – Thursday 28th July 2022
@ The Garden Resort, Petrica Glava 34, 22240, Tisno, Croatia
The Blessed Madonna, Kerri Chandler, Kenny Dope, Dave Lee ZR, Dam Swindle, Miguel Migs, Mark Farina, Horse Meat Disco, Natasha Diggs, MYD (DJ Set), Mike Dunn, John Morales, DJ Spen, DJ Spinna, Colleen ‘Cosmo’ Murphy, Sadar Bahar, Terry Hunter, Kings of Tomorrow Ft Julie McKnight, Children Of Zeus (live), Lukas Setto (Live), Djeff, Dan Shake, Ash Lauryn, Hyenah, Marina Trench, Lakuti, Demuja, Elkka, Ultra Nata (live and DJ Set), Arielle Free, Rich Medina, Boo Williams, Mafalda, Cin City, Holly Lester and many more.
Week-long tickets including club access from £205.00 + booking fee (boat parties are extra)
www.suncebeat.com / @suncebeat