Aquapark Istralandia in Brtonigla, Croatia is opening its doors again for the summer season on 15 June 2021 at 10 a.m. The award-winning Istrian water park will be open every day through until 15 September from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The magical water world is located on an area of 81,000 m2, with 23 attractions with a total length of more than 2 km of pipes and 5,500 m2 of water surface. There is fun for all ages at the park which also has many swimming pools, including the largest wave pool in the Mediterranean, with an area of 2,500 m2.
Aquapark Istralandia is designed for an all-day stay, so for a complete, comfortable and unforgettable stay there is a hydromassage pool with two levels, which is designed for pleasant relaxation, refreshment, spending time with family and swimming together.
A special corner of the park is designated for the kids. Children’s pool I Family pool is a real water paradise that can be enjoyed without hindrance, and it is adorned with various attractions such as a pirate ship, a water castle and children’s slides.
There is more. The animation team will make sure to make your stay even more fun. Various playrooms, sports tournaments, pool competitions, children’s carnivals, magicians, clowns, brass music and a daily foam party are just some of the fun you can experience at the water park.
There are also a variety of restaurants available, which offer healthy meals, as well as grilled dishes, salads, fruit, pasta, and fish.
Aquapark Istralandia is fully (except for slides) adapted and accessible to people in wheelchairs. Admission is free for them, while a ticket discount is provided for their escort.
All visitors who celebrate a birthday in the summer months have the opportunity to enjoy the aqua park on their birthday without paying for a ticket, and for children up to 1 m in height the entrance is free.
Istralandia is animal friend and allows visitors to leave their pets to be watched. This service is charged, and it is necessary to book a before arrival.
Parking is completely free, as well as the entire animation program and the use of all attractions and swimming pools. Deck chairs and umbrellas, as well as lockers are charged extra. Guests who do not want deck chairs, have a large green area, on which shade is created by pine trees.
Epidemiological measures recommending by the Croatian Institute of Public Health to be followed include.
1. Physical distance – social distancing which advises all visitors and employees to adhere to the rules of physical distance of 1.5 m.
2. Hand disinfection – at key positions at more than 20 locations in the aquapark, dispensers with gel for hand disinfection have been placed, and they are located in front of the entrance to the aquapark, next to catering facilities and sanitary facilities.
3. The position of the deck chairs on the sunbathing areas is ensured by a distance of 1.5 m where the pool lifeguard monitors the application and disinfects them daily.
4. Sanitary facilities are disinfected and cleaned often, every hour.
5. Protective barriers have been installed at all catering facilities at the places of service and at the cash registers, which physically separates visitors from employees.
6. Notices and information for visitors are visibly marked, taking special care that the social distance between visitors of 1.5 m is respected in the rows on the towers of attractions.
Istralandia brings many surprises this season as well, including:
“Mascot Landi” is the new mascot of the Aquapark Istralandia and is a witty replica of a Mediterranean bear. The Mediterranean bear “Monachus monachus”, or “sea man”, or “bear”, is one of the most endangered mammals in the world, but still lives in natural habitats in the Adriatic. They are a protected species and it is estimated that there are about 20 of them in the Adriatic.
“Family Pool” – since it is located near the Spray Kids Arena (interactive water playroom) and Kids Jumping Pool (jumping area for children), parents can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere overlooking the sea – the bay of Tarska vala all in the pool with innovative technology for hydromassage and 4 whirlpool tubs, and at the same time supervise children. An interesting clear glass pool, precisely because of its special design, is an unavoidable corner for a perfect family photo that will be remembered for a long time.
“An open invitation to everyone to discover this season why the most fun water in Istria is in the Istralandia Aquapark,” management said.
Check out the video below.