24 October 2019 – A great achievement for Croatian restaurant 360 in Dubrovnik as it was named among the best 15 fine dining restaurants in the world and in the top 10 in Europe.
Restaurant 360, Dubrovnik was ranked the No.15 best fine dining restaurant in the world in TripAdvisors’ 2019 Travelers Choice Awards which have just been announced. It was also ranked the No.10 best fine dining restaurant in Europe.
The awards are based on data collected from travellers around the world and decided by an algorithm that analyzes the millions of reviews and opinions.
Set inside Dubrovnik walls, above the port, surrounded by beautiful architecture, Restaurant 360 is famous for its Mediterranean specialties. Influenced by the local history and the Adriatic sea, the menu is based on the classics of Croatian cuisine, combined with a modern twist. In 2018, the restaurant was awarded a Michelin star.
TRB Hutong in Beijing was number one, whislt Epicure in Paris was rated number two and Ristorante Villa Crespi in Italy was third.
The best fine dining restaurants in the world
1. TRB Hutong, Beijing
2. Epicure, Paris, France
3. Ristorante Villa Crespi, Orta San Giulio, Italy
4. Restaurant Benazuza, Mexico
5. The Jane, Antwerpen, Belgium
6. Le Brouillarta, Saint-Jean-de-Luz, France
7. David’s Kitchen, Thailand
8. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
9. Aramburu, Argentina
10. Adam’s, Birmingham, UK
15. Restaurant 360, Dubrovnik, Croatia
The best fine dining restaurants in Europe
1. Epicure, Paris, France
2. Ristorante Villa Crespi, Orta San Giulio, Italy
3. The Jane, Antwerpen, Belgium
4. Le Brouillarta, Saint-Jean-de-Luz, France
5. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
6. Adam’s, Birmingham, UK
7. Martin Berasategui, Lasarte, Spain
8. Disfrutar, Barcelona, Spain
9. The Black Swan at Oldstead, Oldstead, UK
10. Restaurant 360, Dubrovnik, Croatia