Zadar Man Dies 10 Minutes After Bee Sting
- by croatiaweek
- in Latest
A 44-year-old man from the Dalmatian town of Zadar in Croatia has died just 20 minutes after being stung by a bee…
Doctors failed to revive the man who arrived in hospital with no sign of life after receiving the bee sting in the neck just 20 minutes earlier. The man was stung in the neck by the bee after he went to investigate a beehive with his experienced bee keeper friend. Ten minutes after being stung the man experienced trouble breathing and his condition began to deteriorate after he had an allergic reaction to the sting. Ambulance services arrived at the scene a further 10 minutes later but it was too late.