Gordana Kovačević, president of Ericsson Nikola Tesla, has been ranked the most powerful woman in business in Croatia for the fourth consecutive year.
Kovačević topped the list of the top 10 most powerful women in Croatian business which was presented during Lider’s conference “Women in Business” held in Zagreb.
The managing power of the 300 most powerful women in Croatian business increased by 15 percent year-on-year. Miodrag Šajatović, editor-in-chief of the business weekly Lider, highlighted that the 300 most powerful women in Croatian business manage a record breaking 41.5 billion euros.
Top 10 most powerful women in Croatian business:
1. Gordana Kovačević – Ericsson Nikola Tesla
2. Sabina Škrtić – Energia naturalis
3. Ana Stojić Deban – Zagrebački holding
4. Tamara Perko – Croatian Bank for Reconstruction and Development
5. Lada Tedeschi Fiorio – Atlantic Grupe
6. Ivana Bratanić – Euroherc
7. Anita Letica – Philip Morris
8. Gordana Deranja – Croatian Employers’ Association
9. Medeja Lončar – Siemens
10. Ruža Tomić Fontana – Coca-Cola