Home » Latest » Mobile Phone Sets Samobor House on Fire

Mobile Phone Sets Samobor House on Fire

MobileA 54-year-old man in the Croatian town of Samobor has received injuries in a fire which was caused by a faulty mobile phone…

Fire fighters were called to an address in Samobor, located 25 kilometres west of the capital Zagreb, at around 6:00 am on Monday after a fire broke out at the man’s home. The fire, caused by a faulty mobile phone which was plugged into a charger, completely destroyed the attic in the man’s house, as well as damaging a neighbours roof also, causing over 3,000 euros worth of damage. Daily 24sata reports that the man received minor injuries in the blaze.

Share on:
0 / 5 (0 votes)

Sign up to receive the Croatia Week Newsletter

Related Posts