ZAGREB, 27 July 2020 – Germany’s largest airline Lufthansa will operate 30 weekly flights to five airports in Croatia in August, Croatian Aviation reports.
Lufthansa will fly to Zagreb, Pula, Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik.
During August, the airline will operate regular flights from Munich and Frankfurt to Croatia on the following schedule:
- Frankfurt – Dubrovnik, 3 times a week (Wed, Sat, Sun)
- Frankfurt – Split, 4 times a week (Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Frankfurt – Pula, 3 times a week (Mon, Fri, Sat)
- Frankfurt – Zadar, 3 times a week (Wed, Sat, Sun)
- Munich – Zadar, Once a week (Sat)
- Munich – Zagreb, 4 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun)
- Munich – Dubrovnik, 5 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Munich – Split, 5 times a week (Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Munich – Pula, 2 times a week (Sat, Sun)
The Munich – Rijeka route has been canceled for the entire summer season, while Lufthansa is still not operating flights on the Frankfurt – Zagreb route, but Croatia Airlines is flying regularly on both routes.