Home » Sport » Four Croatians nominated for world water polo player of the year award

Four Croatians nominated for world water polo player of the year award

(Hrvatski Vaterpolski Savez)

Four Croatian water polo players have been nominated for the player of the year award selected by Total Waterpolo. 

Andro Bušlje, Josip Pavić, Xavi Garcia and Luka Lončar are finalists in the Total Player 2018 award.

Last year the title was won by Croatian player Sandro Sunko, who was instrumental in Croatia’s world championship title victory. 

Andro Bušlje (Hrvatski Vaterpolski Savez)

Total Player 2018 is an international award given to the best male and female water polo player in 2018 voted by judges made up of 50 water polo coaches from 16 nations, journalists and the fans. Fan voting will make up 20% with the remaining 80% coming from the expert panel.  

Xavi Garcia (Hrvatski Vaterpolski Savez)

Fans are able to vote on the Total Waterpolo Player 2018 page until 10 December. The winner will be announced on 18 December 2018. 

Share on:
0 / 5 (0 votes)

Sign up to receive the Croatia Week Newsletter

Related Posts