26 February 2019 – The Croatian Football Federation announced today ticket prices for the first UEFA EURO 2020 qualifier.
Croatia will face Azerbaijan on 21 March 2019 in their first Group E match at Zagreb’s Maksimir stadium with presales for tickets going on sale today starting from as low as 40 kuna (€5).
Croatia v Azerbaijan – 21 March 2019 – Maksimir stadium (20:45)
• West stand – lower 150 kn presale / VIP: 250 kn from 18 March
• West stand – lower: 100 kn presale / 150 kn from 18 March
• East stand: 70 kn presale / 100 kn from 18 March
• North stand – upper: 40 kn presale / 60 kn from 18 March
• North stand – lower: 40 kn presale / 60 kn from 18 March
Presale tickets can be purchased online via the tickets website from 26 February to 18 March.
One (1) person can purchase up to six (6) tickets. Person purchasing tickets online must hold Croatian citizenship. Providing personal information is required for any other ticket holder, with no Croatian citizenship required.
Tickets at the gate at Maksimir stadium will go on sale on 18 March up until kick-off while tickets last. .
Croatia and Azerbaijan twice. Croatia won the first encounter in Zagreb during the EURO 2016 qualifying campaign 6-0 with goals to Ivan Perišić (2), Marcelo Brozović, Andrej Kramarić and Luka Modrić. The return leg in Azerbaijan finished 0-0.