Croatia’s First Water Park Istralandia Proving Popular
- by croatiaweek
- in Latest
The first water park in Croatia has now been open for just one month, but ‘Aquapark Istralandia’, located in Brtonigla, in the north-western part of Istria, is proving popular already among tourists…
The water park is open daily from 10:00 – 18:30 daily with day and half-day prices available and is located not far from the road that leads from Novigrad to Nova Vas and very close to the Istrian ”Y” (the road) with a most beautiful view of the Mirna’s delta. The assembly of the water slides is nearing completion and guests will soon be able to enjoy themselves in numerous attractions for both adults and children, like the tallest water slide called the Free fall, or the biggest swimming pool with waves in the region.
Here are just some of the attractions on offer :
– 4500 m2 of water surface
– more than 1.2 km of water slides of different dimensions
– the tallest water slide, the Free fall 27m high
– the biggest swimming pool with waves on the Mediterranean, 2500 m2
– the two level swimming pool with hydromassage for adults, 900m2
– children’s swiming pool with water castle and children’s water slides, 1000 m2
– amphitheatre for concerts, shows, different kinds of events, animators for children and adults, with 500 sits.
Check out some photos from the new Istrian attraction below.